18.4.16

Opposite world

Sometimes our dreams seem like fog in front of our eyes. Like a mysterious, uncalculated, untrustworth, supernatural sign. There's no apperance and the skies are silent. Idealistic, I would say I am dreamer and I love to take risk to get the best out of everything. But in reality I see these kind of persons everywhere, but I am not one of them. I am one of those who struggle in a daily base to believe in the same stuff. To believe that tomorrow will be better and brighter. I have a calculated habit of cultivating hope but I often caught myself doubting. But maybe, just for a chance hope is the very actually sign. Maybe expecting is the new thing. Maybe doubting and still choosing is the real deal, maybe this is the real faith. Maybe in an opposite world I would be someone who got it right.

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 1 Co 1:27

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário